Development Engineer (m/f/d) for Electronics Hardware/Firmware Development -Join our innovative Team
Are you a talented development engineer looking for an innovative opportunity to create ground-breaking technology? Join our team at HCP Sense and help us revolutionize load and lubrication condition monitoring of rolling bearings. While current predictive maintenance solutions can only diagnose damage after it has occurred, our approach can predict the lifetime and diagnose overload conditions. Our company was founded in 2021, we have successfully completed proof-of-concept projects with several well-known customers and are currently developing a product(MVP) for production rollout in the winter of 2023.
You will be part of our electronics team and develop our measurement hardware for large-scale production, building on our current prototype. We are a small team, so you will be doing both deep technical work and getting your hands dirty andshaping the company and its overall strategy. In the long run, you can redefine your role: you can be responsible for hardware architecture, development methods and standards, production, and quality assurance in the electronics area.
- Design hardware schematic and PCB (using Eagle) – Interface with digital sensors (I2C, SPI); Analog front-end for impedance measurement (working with HF signals, amplifier, ADC, and signal generator)
- Implement firmware on MCU (C/C++) and embedded Linux, together with the software team
- Design and oversee verification and qualification tests in simulated and real environments, e.g.,EMC, environment, accuracy
- Communicate efficiently with partners and developers
- Develop and implement development tools, methods and standards
- Master’sor bachelor’sdegree in Electronics, Electrical or Electromechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in analog and digital circuit design
- Practical experience with schematic and PCB design software such as Altium, Eagle
- Practical experience in soldering, testing and debugging hardware electronics
- Ideally:knowledge/practice in programming embedded platforms (for example: ESP32, STM32, Raspberry Pi, FPGA, or similar), under Linux system and in C/C++
- Ideally:knowledge in EMI
- Ideally:knowledge of development tools, practices, methods and standards for electronic hardware and firmware
- German at leastB2 level; English B1/B2 level
What we offer
Your daily tasks will not be mono-disciplinary, and you are not fixed in your field. Exploration and initiative in other areas are happily welcome. In addition to your development tasks, you have the opportunity to represent the company in pitches, fairs, and sales meetings. You will work as part of an agile team, both remotely and in the office. We look forward to your application!
+49 6151 1621203