Data Science Software Engineer(m/f/d) - revolutionize bearing monitoring!
Are you a talented engineer looking for an innovative opportunity to create ground-breaking technology? Join our team at HCP Sense and help us revolutionize load and lubrication condition monitoring of rolling bearings. While current predictive maintenancesolutions can only diagnose damage after it has occurred, our approach can predict the lifetime and prevent damage by monitoring damage causes. Our company was founded in 2021, we have successfully completed proof-of-concept projects with several well-known customers and are currently developing a product (MVP) for production rollout in the winter of 2023.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a Data Science Software Engineer.Oursensor technologyis revolutionary, and it deserves world-class software and diagnosis algorithms which turn the sensor data intovaluable information for our customers. It will be your role toimproveandbring our software and algorithm prototypesto a product level. You will be responsible for developing data-driven software applications and systems that solve complex technicalproblems using a combination of data science and software engineering skills. As a valued member of our team, you will collaborate closely withour mechanical engineers, who bring their domain knowledge to the table, and our electronic engineers, who are responsible for our embedded platform. Together, we willbuild and optimize our solution for load and lubrication condition monitoring of rolling bearings.
- Build and maintain software systems that can collect, store, retrieve and process large data sets efficiently and securely.
- Collaborate with other members of the team, such as electronicand mechanical engineers,to build world-class diagnosis algorithms.
- Develop and implement machine learning models forpredicting the lifetime and diagnosing the lubrication conditions of rolling bearings.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the software application and machine learning models and algorithms and continuously make improvements to enhance their accuracy and efficiency.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in data science and software engineering and continuously improve your skills in both fields.
- Master’sor bachelor’sdegree in computer science, data science, or related field
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++
- Proficiency in machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in software engineering, including design patterns, software architecture, and software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Ideally, experience with database technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, or MongoDB
- German at least B2 level; English B1/B2 level
Working in a small teamwhere you are the specialist for software and algorithm development, you canshape both our product and your own role. You will need strong technical skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and a passion for innovation and learning. As part of our agile team at HCP Sense, you will have the opportunity to work on deep technical tasks, but also shape thecompany’s overall strategy.We look forward to your questions and your application!